- Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are effective from 31/05/2016. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
- By using and/or visiting any section (including sub-domains) of the u-bet.co.ug Website or any other websites, platforms or channels that we own and/or registering on the Website, the customer agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Read carefully all the Terms and Conditions and if you decide not to accept them, do not use the Website. These Terms and Conditions shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices, including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to the use of the Website were references to the use of our telephone betting and/or our mobile devices betting applications).
- It might be necessary to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). Any changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms and Conditions are available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to the customer, he should cease using the Website and/or close his account. If, however, the customer continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms and Conditions come into effect, the customer will be to have accepted those changes.
- The customer is responsible for determining whether the accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in the jurisdiction of the country where the customer is resident and for warranting to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where the customer is resident.
- All applicants must be over 25 years of age to place a bet on U-Bet. U-Bet reserves the right to request documentation confirming the age, and suspend the customer’s account until such information is provided.
- U-Bet reserves the right to prohibit or limit accessing to a client if we consider that the customer uses U-Bet Website or any U-Bet platforms or channels in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or improper purposes.
- U-Bet reserves the right to prohibit or limit accessing to a client if we consider that the customer has used U-Bet Website or any U-Bet platforms or channels in an unfair manner, or has deliberately cheated.
- Bet procedures and setting
- U-Bet reserves the right to partially or fully decline any bet requested at its sole discretion. Any bets are placed at the sole discretion and risk of the customer.
- The customer is responsible to ensure details of any bets are correct. After a bet has been placed it may not be canceled or changed by the customer. U-Bet reserves the right to cancel a bet at any time.
- U-Bet reserves the right to cancel and/or reverse any transaction involving funds previously set for a bet, either at the time or retrospectively.
- Bets will be valid as soon as the betting slip (issued by U-Bet Website or any of its platforms or applications) has been confirmed as accepted by U-Bet. Likewise, bets will be deemed valid when the customer have received the confirmation of the betting slip payment by U-Bet.
- U-Bet reserves the right to establish limits on the amount of money you can bet, as well as maximum winnings to be obtained on each bet slip. Such limits, at any rate, will not necessarily affect all games equally. There may be exceptions, such as U-Bet Perfect12
- U-Bet reserves the right to cancel a market, specific game or event. Likewise, U-Bet also reserves the right to void any bets on a specific event or section at any time and without prior notice.
- U-Bet reserves the right to withhold any payments and void any event bets, if we have evidence that the following has occured: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (Ii) the prices have been manipulated; (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above shall be based on the size, volume and pattern of bets placed with U-Bet, through the Website or any of its platforms or channels. A decision taken by the relevant official body of the sport or market (if any) will be conclusive
- The advertised time for the event will be the start time. Any betting slip paid after the start time will be deemed invalid and the wagered amount on that betting slip will be returned as soon as possible by U-Bet. If for any reason a betting slip is accepted inadvertently after the match or event has commenced (by technical or human failure), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known and that any material advantage has been gained at the time the bet was placed.
- U-Bet reserves the right to void any bet, win or lose, if the outcome of the event/market concerning such bet is previously known. All times stated on the Website or any U-Bet platform or channel will be in the official time of Uganda, unless otherwise specified.
- If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market or event, any betting slips affected by such results will be void. In this regard, the information provided by the relevant official body of the sport or market (if any) will be conclusive.
- Errors and claims
- U-Bet is not responsible for errors on bets due to transcription, transmission or data evaluation failure. Also, U-Bet reserves the right to correct obvious errors (even after the event finish), as well as to change or void concerned bets.
- U-Bet is not in any way responsible for possible errors when displaying the results on its Website or through any of its platforms or channels, since it is information provided only for information level without official status.
- In case of complaint or dispute in a current or past transaction, the customer may, first, use-enabled contact U-Bet on its website or any of its platforms or channels. If the dispute or claim is maintained, U-Bet refers the client to the laws of the country in which it is operating and specifically to the responsible institutions for gambling activities.
Airtel-Money Deposit limit
- By depositing funds at any of the services offered by U-Bet, whether it is for the direct payment of a betting slip, or to make deposits in the Wallet, the customer accepts and we agree to keep them with the sole purpose of using them to place their sports betting or other gaming products.
- U-Bet will advertise, both on the Website and its platforms or channels, the available payment methods for transactions arising from the services offered. These payment methods are the only ones through which financial transactions can be made. U-Bet reserves the right, in any case, to use other means of payment, eg for the payment of prizes- in exceptional circumstances.
- For payment methods requiring a specific account holder, transactions should be made only from an account where you are the named account holder. In cases where U-Bet identify the account holder differs from that contained in the files of the company, we reserve the right to void any paid betting slip or deposit as well as any eventual gain from them.
- As regards the Wallet, U-Bet may establish limits on deposits and withdrawals from customers accounts. At the effective date for these rules:
- U-Bet is committed to approve the withdrawal requested by the customer from the Wallet within a maximum period of 24 hours, with the proviso that exceptional circumstances beyond the company’s control should take place.
Minimum: 1 USh
Maximun: 10,000,000 UShAirtel-Money Withdraw limit
Minimum: 1,500 USh
Maximun: 154,000 USh
- All match markets will be based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.
- An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes unless it is played within 24 hours, in which case the bet will stand.
- If any match listed on the Website or any of its platforms or channels is performed before the initially planned date and time, the bets validated before the new date and start time will be deemed valid. In exceptional circumstances, U-Bet reserves, in any case, the right to consider as cancelled a match with a changed time and schedule.
- U-Bet will consider as cancelled any football match interrupted before the completion of 90 minutes with the exception of bets that are determined prior to the match interruption. For example, before a match interrupted in minute 60, tickets to the game bets for "45 Minutes" game will not be affected.
- If the place where a match was scheduled is changed (to another place other than the visiting team), bets will stand provided that home team is still recognized as such.